This is a place for me to keep those things which have Inspired me in my life! I hope they will Inspire you as well.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome















Welcome Everyone!

I decided to start this blog to keep my inspirations in one place so I can come to them from time to time when I need a bit of inspiration. I have been so blessed to be inspire by so many amazing people. Some of them I have known in my life, family, friends, teachers, colleagues, students, and children. Others, I have not known, a random person I see in my life or people who have walked this beautiful planet long before I was here. They have inspired me with their original thoughts, sharing others words and even by their actions.

I know I would not be as blessed as I am today if it was not for all the Inspiration I have received over the years. I hope I have been and can continue to Inspire others as well. I am creating this blog not only so I can visit it from time to time for some Inspiration reminders but certainly to share with others. I hope you will find them helpful.